this is me

i am who i am and thats all i can be

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

this week

 the end of last week and the beginning of this week totally sucked  my ex thought it would be fun to piss me off and so he got my kids the flu shot and of course my son got the flu from it god id like to slap him  my son has been sick from wednesday on and he is just starting to get better enough to go to school today  he lost 4 lbs in  less then a week  from not being able to hold anything down either way  yesterday we had to go to hamilton to his dr who infromed us he has adhd well i have know that for a while since he was dignosed with it 3 years ago and we had to drive 2 hours to find that out  was a pure waste of my time and his time out of school  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  hate when they set up  things like that  but it is what it is what can u do  i did managae to lose 1 lb this week  which is better then last week  but im starting to feel sick this week

No comments:

Post a Comment