this is me

i am who i am and thats all i can be

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

trouble with weightloss

hello bloggers
 i am starting this blog for people like me who want to lose weight and are running out of ideas and so that we can support each other

 i am a 33 year old mother of 2 great kids and i finally have the man of my dreams  so what should i have to complane about i should be happy right ? wrong  i have always had a proplem with my weight at one point i was bulmic and then went to extreame overeating there is no middle  for me so i thought if i actully have to account for my weight maybe i would be able to lose some of it i have a goal  for july 2011 i want to lose 40 lbs by july 1st i go to the gym and i am trying to get motovated to lose the weight  but so far nothing i lose but then i gain back  i want to lose it and keep it off so if ur like me  and u need support  blog me

No comments:

Post a Comment